This weekends starts Gran Fondo de Ézaro 2018
The Gran Fondo Ézaro is one tests popular cyclist that takes place inside the incomparable frame of Costa da Morte, a zone of Galicia that constitutes an international appeal so much by his values paisajísticos and cultural as by his capacity of attraction of visitors and pilgrims.
The route of the edition 2018 expanded his horizons and will pass along the city councils of Dumbría, Muxía, Walls, Dine, Carnota and Mazaricanos, a route that adds 141 kilometres with 3.000 metres of slopes accumulated. More than 1.200 cyclists (the best mark from the creation gives proof) will star this Sunday 8 July one give sportive appointments more important of the summer. Between them we will find big names like Mariano Lejarreta, Carlos Tailor, Javi Gómez Noya or Iván Rasca. It arrives the Gran Fondo Ézaro 2018, the only proof in Spain in the list gives UCI Big Bottom World Series.
Day 7th July: previous Day, the Permanent Office will situate at the zone of Waterfall of Ézaro in schedule of 12:30 to 14:30 and of 17:00 to 21:00
Day 8th July:
· Opening of the Permanent Office at 6:00 to 7:45
· Call to the zone of exit at 8:40
· Presentation of the participants invited and training of drawer of exit at 8:45
· Protocol Cut of strip at 8:55
· Exit of the course at 9:00
· Arrival estimated of the first participant of the Short Route at 11:40
· Arrival estimated of the last participant of the Short Route at 12:40
· Arrival estimated of the first participant of the Long Route at 14:00
· Opening of the zone of food at 13:30
· Arrival estimated of the last participant of the Long Route at 15:30
· Delivery of prizes and obsequios at 16:00