Nine places will be part of this weekend of the route "Paiosaco sabe a tapas"
The first edition of the route "Paiosaco sabe tapas" that will be held from tomorrow, Friday and until Sunday was presented today in the socio-cultural center of Paiosaco, in an act in which the mayor, José Manuel López Varela, councilor for Economic Promotion, Rocío Lopez, and representatives of the places that will be part of this initiative.
In total there will be nine establishments in Paiosaco and in its surroundings where original works will be dispatched at a price of 1.50 euros on Friday (from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.) and on Saturday (from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.) and Sunday (from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.). The covers available at these times are as follows:
- Café Bar A Eira: Stewed stew in mushroom sauce.
- Café Bar Balbis: Spread of passion
- Café Bar Bello Campo: Pork ribs with vegetable sautéed.
- Café Bar Lestón: Rabbit with bacon and mushrooms in red wine sauce with rice.
- Crevecería Norte: Bacoriño in cheese bed.
- Cervecería O Cepo: Tigers with prawns and bechamel.
- Grill Bar O Fogón da Pía: Cooked cake with grelos.
- Café Cervecería Suiza: pork tenderloin with chestnut sauce and mushrooms.
- Trevi coffee shop: Cocido Trevi.
The Queiroga Cultural Association of Paiosaco will brighten up the days by performing the streets of the town. Another incentive to enjoy the tapas will be that consumers can enter the raffle of more than thirty gifts that were donated both by local participants and by the companies that collaborate with the City Council of Laracha in the organization of the route.