The CMAT already has a new Board of Directors for a period of two years from the expiration of the current one
The CMAT as the managing entity of the geodestine Costa de Morte, met on Tuesday, July 2, at the Casa da Cultura de Vimianzo, with the aim to renew their Board of Directors, designated by a General Assembly and made up of a minimum of 5 people and a maximum of 7.
After the vote of the General Assembly, the new Board of Directors of the CMAT is formed by:
- President: D. Santiago Toba, Mayor of Muxía.
- VicePresident: Mr. José Manuel López Varela, Mayor of A Laracha.
- Secretary: D. Pablo Canosa Quintáns, President of APTCM.
- Treasurer: Dª. Sandra Insua, mayorship of Camariñas.
- Spokesperson: Dª. Silvia Bouzas, secretary of APTCM.
- Spokesperson: D. Xosé Luis García Carballido, mayor de Ponteceso.
- Spokesperson: D. José Luis Pérez Añón, Mayor of Laxe.
D. Juan Blanco, mayor of Mazaricos, left his presidency with some emotional words and a great recognition of the work carried out during these years and especially of the people who are behind this labour of coordination and promotion of the geodestine.
The General Meeting has fulfilled main points, such as the presentation of the 2018 financial results and the activities that will be carried out during 2019 thanks to the aid from the Deputación de A Coruña and Turismo de Galicia. The new Board of Directors of the CMAT has undertaken its commitment to continue working through the strategic lines described on its Action Plan for the Costa da Morte 2019-2021 tourism that is increasingly impacting at the area.