The CMAT encourages the private tourism sector to submit its candidacy to host the 3rd Costa da Morte Tourism Meeting until September 30th.
On 28 November 2023, what will be the III Costa da Morte Tourism Meeting will be held in the territory, an event organised by CMAT with the co-financing of Turismo de Galicia and with the support of the Diputación de A Coruña.
This event was held for the first time in the Parador de Costa da Morte (Muxía) in 2021 and last year in Costa Caión (A Laracha) and aims to be a meeting point for the main public and private agents of the territory who work to improve our tourist destination, to share the successes achieved and to spend a relaxed time together, exchanging ideas and proposals to continue growing in a sustainable way both socially and economically and socially.
This year, the CMAT wants to offer the opportunity to be the venue of this meeting to all the tourist sector of the Costa da Morte and, as a link, it has set up a deadline for the presentation of candidatures. All those establishments that meet the main requirements and wish to offer to host the meeting, must submit the signed and covered downloadable document below before 30 September.
Below are the main characteristics of the event:
Date, time and duration of the event:
Tuesday 28 November, estimated time from 17:30h to 20:00h.
We would like to have the capacity to host around 150 people, who will be:
- Representatives of the 17 town councils that make up the CMAT.
- Representatives of APTCM members.
- Other institutions collaborating with CMAT.
- Press and opinion leaders.
The event will have two distinct parts:
- Institutional presentations. On a stage with no image and sound support, there will be several presentations related to the main tourism projects of Costa da Morte promoted by CMAT and its partners.
- Cocktail and networking. After the presentations, the attendees will be able to talk in a relaxed atmosphere at a cocktail, where they will be able to taste, preferably, local products.
Equipment and services:
The format of the event will require the venue to have (or have the capacity to subcontract) standard equipment:
- Image and sound: projector screen, microphones, speakers, lectern, furniture for speakers (chairs, tables, etc.). Support technicians for possible incidents.
- Chairs for attendees.
- Space for networking.
- Catering service.
The following are the main minimum requirements established by CMAT to assess the candidatures:
- To be located in Costa da Morte.
- To have a minimum capacity for 150 people.
- To have suitable spaces for the format described above.
- Necessary equipment and means / capacity to subcontract the means that are not available for the event and subcontracting management.
- Experience in this type of event.
- Availability for the date and time indicated.
Applications from establishments associated with CMAT through APTCM will be particularly valued.
Submission of applications:
- Deadline: until 30 September 2023.
- Format: the downloadable appendix at the bottom of this page must be completed correctly.
- Sending: send the annex with the complementary documentation that each establishment considers necessary and that will help the CMAT Board of Directors to make the relevant evaluations to the CMAT email: email@example.com
Assessment of applications:
CMAT will evaluate the applications received and will contact all the companies that apply to analyse the suitability and deal with the economic aspects, so that the option that best fits the needs of the event and the companies is selected.